The Champagne Guide 2018-2019
The best guide ever published on Champagne. — Huon Hooke, Sydney Morning Herald
His attention to detail is quite extraordinary, almost to the point of obsession. But, then, he is obsessed with Champagne. — James Halliday, Halliday Wine Companion
Wine snobs jog on—it’s all ’bout the bubbly. From Barons de Rothschild to Bollinger, it’ll help you pick the best drop. — Cosmopolitan
This is the definitive guide to all things Champagne. — Drinks Trade
A fully updated edition of the internationally acclaimed The Champagne Guide, by the winner of the 2011 Louis Roederer International Champagne Writer of the Year Award.
New in the 2018-‐2019 edition:
- Independent assessments and ratings of more than 600 cuvées, fully updated based on recent tastings
- All the latest insights on the top 100 champagne producers, from the smallest growers to the largest houses
- A Hall of Honour to acknowledge the best producers in Champagne this year
- Highlights of all the best champagnes of the year under $60, under $100, under $200, at any price, and the best blanc de blancs and rosé champagnes
- Updated assessments of the past 20 vintages in Champagne
- Brand new chapters on top tips for buying champagne and the art of matching champagne and food
- All set off with photographs of the region by Tyson Stelzer and full-colour bottle images
368 page hardback edition.