International Wine & Spirit Communicator of the Year
Tyson StelzerFind out more
- 100 champagnes to try before you die11 July
- Champagne’s Top Ten Rock Solid Performers and Movers & Shakers11 July
- The Champagne Guide Master Edition 2011-201911 July
- Hong Kong: The surprises behind one of the most remarkable champagne markets on earth11 July
- Why you should change the way you buy sparkling this festive season11 July
We'd love to add you to our list of friends so you’re first to receive updates on all our upcoming dinners, tastings, tours, articles and books.
Of the new generation of Champagne specialists, Tyson Stelzer is certainly one of the most interesting.
Decanter Magazine, UK
Stelzer is a persuasive new voice... the new kid on the block with a very bright future.
World of Fine Wine, UK
Stelzer has been in the game just 15 years but he could well be the next James Halliday, such is his intellect, organisation and communication skills, work ethic, humility and above all his palate.
Wine Business Magazine
In running wine events, Tyson’s background as an educator puts him in a class of his own.
Dr Bill Medland, Medlands Orthodontics
Tyson’s quiet self-confidence is ever present. His professionalism and humility allow the champagne to be the hero as he deftly tailors our experience, educating us along the way.
Dr Shymal Dhar